Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - True Friendship

Happy Tuesday!  For this weeks TTC we are celebrating Friendship! We want to see your friend related project - scrapbook page, card or 3-D project - they all work!    :)

Here are the projects from our fabulous Design Team ...

  
Melanie


 
Tammy


 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Sarah

 

  Saundra

 
 
  
We will do a drawing at the end the month. This Challenge will be entered to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps stamp set of your choice. You have until Monday 9/23 to link your entry below. We hope you have fun with this challenge!

 {{{ HUGS }}}



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Gr8t job DT, thanks for the challenge!

Unknown said...

So funny that I saw this card from Sarah. I was thinking of hot air balloons this week. You will see why when you read my post. lol Thanks for the challnege

Unknown said...

I think my first one needs to be deleted. I think I just had an old link in there

D- said...

Wonderful work DT. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! It was nice to make something without Bats and Spiders or Turkeys and Pumpkins this time of the year.

Crafty Hugs,
Debbie

dhawk@centurylink.net

Missy said...

Thanks for another fun challenge ladies! Super projects!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome job by the DT-thanks for a fun challenge!!
Again Tammy...it was great meeting you!
Sherrie K

Shelly said...

Fantastic Job DT!!!!

Thanks for the FUN and I really LOVE the new dies!!
Shelly

>